Calorie and weight loss points values for all foods
Here's a really great recipe for weight loss - it's high in fibre and low in carbs, but tastes amazing!
It uses Nando's Peri Peri Salt, which is a really healthy way to make chicken more interesting - I cannot overstate how simply delicious this is! It adds a lot of flavour, a bit of bite, without making it unbearably hot like many other Nando's products sometimes can.
We also like to add a sliced boiled egg. This adds an extra flavour and texture, and makes the dish seem more filling.
The recipe couldn't be simpler:
1. Take one chicken breast per person (or two, if you're really hungry!)
2. Use 10g of Nando's Peri Peri Salt to cover each chicken breast entirely (why not buy one of our precision kitchen scales here?)
3. Place chicken breasts in a tray, and cover with foil.
4. Cook for 40 minutes in oven at 200 degrees Celsius (fan assisted oven, or adjust for your oven)
5. While chicken cooks, use this time to prepare salad, pitta and boiled eggs.
6. Boil up some eggs for 15 minutes - one egg per person.
7. Cut up the lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and radishes.
8. Place a pitta bread on each person's plate, and place salad on the top.
9. Once eggs and chicken are cooked, add both on top of the salad.
10. Add sweet chilli sauce to taste.
I hope you like this recipe - it has become very popular in our household!
Copyright © Slim Calories 2022.